Building a High Performance Organization
TalentMinders helps build high performing organizations by designing, building and implementing, in partnership with the client, any of the following.
- Business and Human Capital Strategy Alignment – how to develop and execute a Human Capital Strategy that reflects business priorities and facilitates the development of people, effective use of resources and execution of organizational excellence to drive competitive advantage?
- High Impact Performance Management – how to develop and execute a high impact, competency-based Performance Management System that promotes strategy, work priorities, professional development and facilitates a culture of continuous improvement, quality results and individual and team accountability?
- Managing Complex, Matrix Organizations – how to develop and execute change management strategies and programs that promote the Matrix Organization and facilitate management of associated challenges and opportunities leading to greater efficiencies, decision-making and workforce engagement?
- Managing Change with Impact – how to develop and execute a high impact change management program that facilitates change and promotes adoption of new structures, business rules, processes and programs?
We work alongside all levels of your organization to improve targeted processes and associated management practices.
- Before embarking on a project, we conduct a detailed analysis to identify and quantify the potential performance improvement opportunity
- We translate the identified potential into clear objectives supported by a detailed project plan and compelling business case
- Using a team-based implementation approach, our focus is firmly on delivering the results required to achieve the objectives agreed
- Working with our clients’ employees at every level, we align and develop their skills, remove any barriers to change and create employee ownership
- By providing the client with the tools, skills and behaviors required, we ensure the sustainability of results
“It was refreshing to work with an HR leader like Andrew who was a business leader first and an HR executive second. He could explain company strategy, finances, market challenges, and globalization as well as any of the company’s executives, yet was an expert in international HR as well. Andrew’s experience and business understanding gives him a unique ability to craft HR strategies and policies so that they align with and support business strategy.”
Neal Thornberry PhD, Innovation Chair, Naval Postgraduate School
and Partner – EDP International
“Andrew brings that calculated risk taking to the party. He also demonstrates excellent strategic problem solving capabilities which have proven to be invaluable in the start up mode we had at Ventiv Health Inc.”
John Nasser, VP Sales, US Division – Ventiv Health, Inc.