Building a Sustainable Talent Supply Chain
TalentMinders helps build a differentiated, sustainable talent supply chain by designing, building and implementing, in partnership with the client, any of the following.
- Strategic Competency Modeling – how to develop and execute a strategic competency profile for leadership and/or functional teams linked to business strategy, organization values, culture and key people processes, including talent acquisition, training and development, performance management, succession planning and total rewards?
- Workforce and Leadership Development – how to develop and execute a competency-based talent development strategy that drives measured business value – provides a structure and targeted programs for comprehensive on-boarding, continuous professional training (technical and non-technical blended and action learning), new manager development and on-going leadership development based on global best practices that support leadership transitions? how to brand and market your Corporate University?
- Talent Assessment, Feedback and Coaching – best practice, assessment solutions offering comprehensive feedback and coaching designed specifically for training and development purposes – customized to the client organization’s development goals and business objectives.
- ASPIRE to Front-Line Sales Management™ – how to assess high potentials aspiring to assume a front-line management role, provide targeted development to support transition and establish a talent pool of ready-now candidates available for promotion at short notice?
- Talent Development Metrics – how to develop and execute relevant talent development metrics that isolate and measure strategic talent parameters that are key to business performance and growth?
We work alongside all levels of your organization to improve targeted processes and associated management practices.
- Before embarking on a project, we conduct a detailed analysis to identify and quantify the potential performance improvement opportunity
- We translate the identified potential into clear objectives supported by a detailed project plan and compelling business case
- Using a team-based implementation approach, our focus is firmly on delivering the results required to achieve the objectives agreed
- Working with our clients’ employees at every level, we align and develop their skills, remove any barriers to change and create employee ownership
- By providing the client with the tools, skills and behaviors required, we ensure the sustainability of results
“Andrew has had a tremendously positive impact on the business results of the company. He was personally responsible for the development and implementation of clear functional and organizational competency models in both our European and U S businesses.”
John F. Nasser, former VP Sales, US Division
Global Life Sciences Knowledge & Services Leader
“Andrew developed and ran at Boston Scientific, Europe a world-class sales and marketing training center. The excellence and professionalism of training courses proposed, both in-company as well as in Clinical European Centers of Excellence, have made this tool a key asset in the success of the Divisions I had to lead during that period.”
Didier Candelot, former VP Cardiology Division, EMEA Region
Boston Scientific Corporation